Sentences with East, Sentences about East in English
1. Japan is in eastern Asia.
2. The sun rises at the east.
3. The sun rises from the east.
4. If you want to go east, don’t go west.
5. The clouds of war will hang over the east.
6. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
7. The hijackers were from Middle Eastern countries.
8. My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper.
9. Your worst class is history, yet somehow, you know everything about Eastern Europe.
10. You don’t despair about something like the Middle East, you just do the best you can.
11. This cuisine is more delicious than any cuisine in the Middle East. It is underrated.
12. You can’t make war in the Middle East without Egypt and you can’t make peace without Syria.
13. Attitude is attitude, whether you’re a West Coast gangster or East Coast gangster, you know?
14. It is not possible to create peace in the Middle East by jeopardizing the peace of the world.
15. We can realise a lasting peace and transform the East-West relationship to one of enduring co-operation.
16. I do not support peace in the Middle East. And I do not support Arafat. He is a stupid, incompetent fool!
17. I was born and raised in East Los Angeles by a single mom who had three biological kids and adopted four more. I never met my dad.
18. In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.
19. Were there peace and justice in the Middle East, the Arabs would no more need their tinhorn dictators than they would their corpulent princes.
20. This is the land of Narnia,’ said the Faun, ‘where we are now; all that lies between the lamp-post and the great castle of Cair Paravel on the eastern sea.
21. I know a lot of Eastern Europeans, and because of what they have been through and what they have seen, they have an attitude where they are not easily fooled.
22. It would behoove the world to become used to this fact: that without a just solution to the Palestine tragedy, there can be no stable peace in the Middle East.
23. It’s really necessary for the United States to continue to give strong leadership to the Middle East peace process, supported by European countries at the same time.
24. I attach the greatest importance to an amplification of the peace efforts in the Middle East. I would also like to see a greater dialogue between the U.S. and the EU.
25. I’m on the board of directors for Peace Now, which works tirelessly between the Palestinians and the Israelis to create peace in the Middle East and we’ve never been closer.
26. I loved raising my kids. I loved the process, the dirt of it, the tears of it, the frustration of it, Christmas, Easter, birthdays, growth charts, pediatrician appointments. I loved all of it.
27. He who stands with his face to the East in the morning will have the sun before him. If he does not change his posture, the Earth in the meantime having changed its, he will have the sun no longer before him, but behind.
28. In fact, because of this deep desire for peace, the ruling class leaders of this land, from 1945 on, stepped up the hysteria and propaganda to drive into American minds the false notion that danger threatened them from the East.
29. When the first fossils began to be found in eastern Africa, in the late 1950s, I thought, what a wonderful marriage this was, biology and anthropology. I was around 16 years old when I made this particular choice of academic pursuit.
30. Here you do have forests, where pigs could be raised by letting them root about in the forests for a good part of the year. Therefore, you have a different attitude toward them compared with what continues to exist in the Middle East.
31. Egypt has been a partner of the United States over the last 30 years, has been instrumental in keeping the peace in the Middle East between Egypt and Israel, which is a critical accomplishment that has meant so much to so many people.
32. I open with a clock striking, to beget an awful attention in the audience – it also marks the time, which is four o clock in the morning, and saves a description of the rising sun, and a great deal about gilding the eastern hemisphere.
33. Baalbek is so beautiful. It is the heart of beauty in the Middle East – I want to embrace these people with my music. I will try so hard for them. Their president is a Christian, their prime minister is a Muslim. Music is for everyone.
34. So, we just kind of created our own thing and that’s part of the beauty of Athens: is that it’s so off the map and there’s no way you could ever be the East Village or an L.A. scene or a San Francisco scene, that it just became its own thing.