Sentences with Driver, Sentences about Driver in English
1. Police warn drivers.
2. He is a fast driver.
3. The driver tipped his cap.
4. My uncle is a truck driver.
5. Alex is an aggressive driver.
6. Alex hopped in the driver seat.
7. Anderson hopped in the driver seat.
8. Our bus drivers are highly trained professionals.
9. 132.He has a nice sports car but no driver’s license.
10. Not only does he play basketball but also he is a good driver.
11. Not only does he play basketball but also/(as well) he is a good driver.
12. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.
13. If you have an important point to make, don’t try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time – a tremendous whack.
14. To drive an F1 car you have to be a little mad. On the morning of a race there’s a mix of excitement and fear. If it’s a wet track, then it’s worse as you’re not in control most of the time, which is the thing all drivers fear the most.
15. It takes more than driving to become an IndyCar driver. Gone are the days when drivers show up Friday morning and go home Sunday night. We’re all integral to our partnerships, commercially, motorsports. We’re as much champions in the boardroom as we are on the racetrack.
16. I saw ‘Taxi Driver,’ and ‘Taxi Driver‘ kind of saved my life. The scene where Robert De Niro is looking at himself in the mirror saying, ‘You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? Who the hell else are you talkin’ to?’ That’s the scene that changed my life by changing my attitude about acting.