Sentences with Disappointing, Sentences about Disappointing
1. I woke up full of hate and fear the day before the most recent peace march in San Francisco. This was disappointing: I’d hoped to wake up feeling somewhere between Virginia Woolf and Wavy Gravy.
2. I was mildly disappointed.
3. My sister sounded disappointed.
4. Steve noticed Jessica’s disappointment.
5. Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you.
6. You did not disappoint me, congratulations.
7. Our best successes often come after our greatest disappointments.
8. Don’t let today’s disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow’s dreams.
9. Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
10. Blessed is the man who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
11. Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.
12. Why is it so hard to articulate love yet so easy to express disappointment?
13. Men marry because they are tired women, because they are curious both are disappointed.
14. Most of us women like men, you know it’s just that we find them a constant disappointment.
15. If your joy is derived from what society thinks of you, you’re always going to be disappointed.
16. I think God is a callous bitch not making me a lesbian. I’m deeply disappointed by my sexual interest in men.
17. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
18. The beauty is that through disappointment you can gain clarity, and with clarity comes conviction and true originality.
19. We must return optimism to our parenting. To focus on the joys, not the hassles the love, not the disappointments the common sense, not the complexities.
20. Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures.
21. The episodes all blend together for me, so I don’t remember. I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. I always feel I must be such a disappointment to them.
22. Pronounce a lover ‘perfect’ can only be a sign that we have failed to understand them. We can claim to have begun to know someone only when they have substantially disappointed us.
23. Birdie is amazing and such an incredible child and I’m having such a great time being a mom but I still want to have a career and I still look forward to auditions and parts, and when I don’t get them I’m disappointed.
24. I know that I’m getting the real deal with my mom. I know that she’s telling it like it is. She’s proud of me when I’ve earned it and she’s disappointed in me when I’ve earn that. She’s really my spectrum on where I am as a person.
25. Peace with the Palestinians will open ports of peace all around the Mediterranean. The duty of leaders is to pursue freedom ceaselessly, even in the face of hostility, in the face of doubt and disappointment. Just imagine what could be.
26. It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony.