Sentences with Diagnose, Sentences about Diagnose
1. What’s the diagnosis?
2. What is the diagnosis?
3. What was the diagnosis?
4. You must leave the diagnosis to your doctor.
5. Never deny a diagnosis but do deny the negative verdict that may go with it.
6. Never deny a diagnosis, but do deny the negative verdict that may go with it.
7. If you get a diagnosis, get on a therapy, keep a good attitude and keep your sense of humor.
8. I told Augustus the broad outline of my miracle: diagnosed with Stage IV thyroid cancer when I was thirteen.
9. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 13 and it was something we weren’t really aware of as a family.
10. Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.
11. I have been recently diagnosed with Sjogren’s Syndrome, an autoimmune disease which is an ongoing medical condition that affects my energy level and causes fatigue and joint pain.
12. The surgeon is responsible for the preoperative diagnosis of the patient, for performing the operation, and for providing the patient with postoperative surgical care and treatment.
13. We need to bridge the gap between the medical libraries and the hospital rooms take the information out there already, add to it, focus it, harness it – and bring it to the patient who was just diagnosed today.