Sentences with Currency, Sentences about Currency in English
1. Spain currency is widely used here.
2. Currency and bond markets are relatively calm.
3. Flattery is a kind of bad money, to which our vanity gives us currency.
4. The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency.
5. If I were rich, I would have invested in some little companies and foreign currency.
6. The only true currency in this bankrupt world are the moments you share with someone when you’re uncool.
7. Money is the worst currency that ever grew among mankind. This sacks cities, this drives men from their homes, this teaches and corrupts the worthiest minds to turn base deeds.
8. For anything worth having one must pay the price and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice – no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service.
9. ‘Beauty’ is a currency system like the gold standard. Like any economy, it is determined by politics, and in the modern age in the West is is the last, best belief system that keeps male dominance intact.
10. Like anything else that happens on its own, the act of writing is beyond currency. Money is great stuff to have, but when it comes to the act of creation, the best thing is not to think of money too much. It constipates the whole process.