Sentences with Closely, Sentences about Closely in English
1. The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game.
2. For me art and chess are closely related, both are forms in which the self finds beauty and expression.
3. I think cinema, movies, and magic have always been closely associated. The very earliest people who made film were magicians.
4. No one looks too closely at a librarian. People are afraid of going blind from the glare of ssss-ssso much compressed wisdom.
5. If you look closely at a tree you’ll notice it’s knots and dead branches, just like our bodies. What we learn is that beauty and imperfection go together wonderfully.
6. The reason death sticks so closely to life isn’t biological necessity; it’s envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can.
7. Another cause of change, one less noticeable but fundamental, is the modern growth of population closely connected with scientific and medical discoveries. It is interesting that the United Nations has set up a special Commission to study this question.