Sentences with Bible, Sentences about Bible
1. Steve often quotes the Bible.
2. Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.
3. Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.
4. I want to read the employment section of the Bible. I think it’s simply called Job.
5. The Christian’s Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same, but the medical practice changes.
6. I stand fearlessly for small dogs, the American Flag, motherhood and the Bible. That’s why people love me.
7. Make your own Bible. Select and collect all the words and sentences that in all your readings have been to you like the blast of a trumpet.
8. When I turned 18, my mom, my nana and I all went and had tattoos of our favorite Bible verses put on the inside of our wrists. Mine is 1st Timothy, 4:12.
9. The English Bible – a book which, if everything else in our language should perish, would alone suffice to show the whole extent of its beauty and power.
10. The Bible says not to worry so I don’t. I just get up in the morning and ask God for help to get through the day. If tomorrow shows up then I’ll take the same shot tomorrow.
11. The essence of the Hebrew Bible, transmitted by Christianity, is separation: between life and death, nature and God, good and evil, man and woman, and the holy and the profane.
12. It was stumbling on to really the bible of the blues, you know, and a very powerful drug to be introduced to us and I absorbed it totally, and it changed my complete outlook on music.
13. All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible.
14. It was the courts, of course, that took away prayer from our schools, that took away Bible reading from our schools. It’s the courts that gave us same-sex marriage. So it is quite a battlefield, and the Supreme Court is the highest court in the land.
15. But every great scripture, whether Hebrew, Indian, Persian, or Chinese, apart from its religious value will be found to have some rare and special beauty of its own and in this respect the original Bible stands very high as a monument of sublime poetry and of artistic prose.