Sentences with Begun, Sentences about Begun
1. Well begun is half done.
2. The concert hasn’t yet begun.
3. Alex has begun writing a new math book.
4. I have only begun to learn content and peace of mind since I have resolved at all risks to do this.
5. We are stardust brought to life, then empowered by the universe to figure itself out—and we have only just begun.
6. In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.
7. He saw his dogs intruding into the neighbor’s yard. In addition, his dogs had begun to damage the garden by plucking the flowers in the garden.
8. In my second year, after moving to the Medical School, I began the courses of Anatomy and Physiology. I had begun to see that I was interested in cells and their functions.
9. Pronounce a lover ‘perfect’ can only be a sign that we have failed to understand them. We can claim to have begun to know someone only when they have substantially disappointed us.