Sentences with Agony, Sentences about Agony in English
1. How tremendous the agony of unmade decisions.
2. Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.
3. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
4. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope…I have loved none but you.
5. She was dazzling– alight; it was agony to comprehend her beauty in a glance.
6. I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I’ll try to ease your agony.
7. I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
8. Letting go is the lesson. Letting go is always the lesson. Have you ever noticed how much of our agony is all tied up with craving and loss?