Sentences with Take, Past and Past Participle Form Of Take V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Lay hold of (something) with one’s hands; reach for and hold
Sentences with Take
- Please take your time.
- My sister took off her coat.
- Who took this picture?
- Did you take the money?
- She takes after her mother.
- The dentist has to take out this tooth.
- I didn’t take in much of the teacher said.
- I’m not very good at basketball. I only took it up recently.
- The plane will take off in two hours.
- Is it legal to take away someone’s rights to freedom?
- You should take your umbrella with you in case it rains.