Sentences with Rise, Past and Past Participle Form Of Rise V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Move from a lower position to a higher one; come or go up.
Sentences with Rise
- Vandalism is on the rise.
- Prices will continue to rise.
- Yeast makes dough rise.
- Commodity prices were rising.
- The curtain rises at 7 p.m.
- Gold rises and all people often buy gold for investment. Economists also suggest buying gold.
- All my grades rose and my father was very happy with that.
- Bitcoin had risen a lot until I invested in it. So I will not have any gains.