Sentences with Read, Past and Past Participle Form Of Read V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Look at and comprehend the meaning of (written or printed matter) by mentally interpreting the characters or symbols of which it is composed
Sentences with Read
- She loves to read books every day.
- I have never read that book.
- My mother read Blindness last year.
- Didn’t you read the reports?
- My son loves to read books.
- I read for half an hour every day in the evening.
- I was just reading.
- Did you read it all?