Sentences with Put, Past and Past Participle Form Of Put V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Move to or place in a particular position.(
Sentences with Put
- I can’t put up with it any longer.
- Put away any valuable or breakable objects.
- Alex put his arms out.
- He asked to be put through to Charley Lunn.
- Put it where you like.
- I put the books on the table and I think I can’t have lost them.
- I put all the items you gave me wherever you want.
- I didn’t put this here.
- My sister put her sweater on.
- I put it here somewhere.
- Who put this paper here?