Sentences with Hear, Past and Past Participle Form Of Hear V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Perceive with the ear the sound made by (someone or something)
Sentences with Hear
- Can you speak a little louder? I can not hear you.
- The teacher spoke loudly for all to hear.
- Suddenly, they heard gunfire.
- Alex is a very kind hearted boy.
- Have you been hearing me?
- They won’t have heard the news by tomorrow.
- I heard someone shouting.
- No one can hear you, Alex.
- I hear you went to the United States.
- We heard the door open.
- We don’t hear a thing.
- I heard that, too.
- Frank heard the noise.