Sentences with Exclude, Past and Past Participle Form Of Exclude V1 V2 V3
Sentences with Exclude
1. Love and friendship exclude each other.
2. Yes, the marriage proposal was shot. Michael excluded the dialogue from the final edit.
3. The geological definition of mineral normally excludes compounds that occur only in living organisms.
4. If we change the definition of marriage to be more inclusive, then it is logical to argue that we should broaden the definition so that won’t exclude anyone.
5. If you have men who will exclude any of God’s creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men.
6. I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody’s civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights.
7. Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?
8. The science of government it is my duty to study, more than all other sciences; the arts of legislation and administration and negotiation ought to take the place of, indeed exclude, in a manner, all other arts.