Sentences with Catch, Past and Past Participle Form Of Catch V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Intercept and hold (something which has been thrown, propelled, or dropped)
Sentences with Catch
- I’ve caught the flu.
- I’ll catch you later.
- Mary caught her breath.
- Sorry, I didn’t catch that.
- You can’t catch me.
- I hope, I don’t catch the flu this winter.
- We have to hurry to the station to catch the last train.
- He was caught cheating in the exam.
- Wait a minute! I’m beginning to catch on.
- This game will catch on among young people.
- Can someone catch us up on the latest news?