Sentences with Can, Past and Past Participle Form Of Can V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Be able to; Be permitted to
Sentences with Can
- She can play the piano.
- Can you hand me the pencil?
- Can I go to the park?
- Can I help you?
- I can send this letter for you.
- You can not drive fast.
- I can’t find Samuel.
- I can go to school tomorrow.
- If you want, I can help you too.
- I think we can go out.
- We can watch TV in the evening.
- We can go to the cinema tomorrow.
- I can use a computer.
- Bears can climb trees.
- We’re doing all we can.
- You can’t expect much sympathy from Jessica.