Sentences with Buy, Past and Past Participle Form Of Buy V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Obtain in exchange for payment
Sentences with Buy
- I bought 2 new shoes yesterday.
- My father wants to buy a new Arab.
- My mother bought a washing machine yesterday.
- The teacher bought a new test tube for our class.
- I’m going to buy a new computer tomorrow.
- What would Alex buy?
- My son was going to buy a new book.
- Buy it for me, please.
- We can buy a new house next year.
- I bought a new computer yesterday.
- I bought a few stamps.
- I just don’t buy it.
- My father is going to buy a new car tomorrow.
- They were buying time.
- I’ve already bought three of those.
- Did you buy me these?
- You bought it from my sister, didn’t you?
- She bought a chicken.
- I buy bread every day.
- Where’s that wallet we bought you?
- We are buying apple juice.