Sentences with Become, Past and Past Participle Form Of Become V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Begin to be.; (of clothing) look good on or suit (someone)
Sentences with Become
- Alex became nervous.
- The weather became warm.
- I became very ill.
- It has become much warmer.
- Samuel became nervous.
- He became a famous actor.
- My grandmother has become old.
- As this insufficient status becomes obvious, new words derive from any sources.
- He became financially independent.
- it has become much more dangerous than before.
- I had hoped we might become friends.
- Frank became a successful photographer.