Future Continuous Tense Examples, 100 Future Continuous Tense Sentences
1. Sarah will be going home after the school meeting.
2. Rex will be bringing the Christmas gift from his abroad trip.
3. Amelia and Leonard will be going to their own wedding ceremony.
4. Is Will Alex being able to walk after the surgery?
5. According to the show schedule for the night, will they be performing tomorrow?
6. If we participate in this charity project, will we be helping people in need?
7. The baby will be sleeping in the afternoon.
8. I’ll be seeing you this time next month.
9. She won’t be watching the news at eight.
10. She will be travelling around the world this time next week.
11. She will be studying at the library tonight.
12. When you arrive at the airport, I am going to be waiting for you.
13. It will be drinking milk tomorrow.
14. We will be repairing the roof in the afternoon.
15. Will I be working tomorrow?
16. I will be working tomorrow.
17. I will be waiting for you when your bus arrives.
18. Who will be waiting for me when I arrive in the Paris?
19. In an hour I’ll still be ironing my clothes.
20. I will be helping Alex tomorrow.
21. He will be listening to the radio at five o’clock.
22. Won’t we cleaning the kitchen tomorrow in the afternoon?
23. I will be waiting for you when your plane arrives.
24. I will not be trying to do it, do not worry, I promise.
25. When you arrive, I will be sitting in the park.
26. I will be loving you.
27. I will be waiting for you.
28. Will they be waiting me when I arrive to the hospital?
29. It will be raining at this time tomorrow.
30. Will he not be working tomorrow?
31. He will be visiting his friends this time next week.
32. She will be watching TV.
33. This time tomorrow, we will be working on our project.
34. It wont be waiting here all day.
35. They will be writing letter to each other.
36. You’ll be reading your book at four o’clock.
37. When you arrive, I will not be sitting in the park.
38. I will not be loving you.
39. I will not be waiting for you.
40. I will be cleaning the home tonight.
41. I am going to start eating at 2 PM.
42. Samuel will be going to the library.
43. I will not be working at this summer.
44. It will not be raining at this time tomorrow.
45. He will not be visiting his friends this time next week.
46. I’ll be saving money for a new car.
47. She will not be watching TV.
48. He’ll be coming to the meeting, I expect.
49. This time tomorrow, we will not be working on our project.
50. They will not be writing letter to each other.
51. You will be waiting for her when her plane arrives tonight.
52. Are you going to be waiting for her when her plane arrives tonight?
53. We will be watching movie.
54. You will be thinking.
55. They will be on the road tomorrow.
56. She won’t be using her bike tomorrow so you can lend it.
57. She’ll be enjoying the weather.
58. They’ll be coming here for holiday tomorrow.
59. I will be preparing dinner when you get here.
60. I will be watching TV when she arrives tonight.
61. Will Samuel be coming with us?
62. I will be watering the plants tomorrow morning.
63. I’m going to be studying all next week.
64. While I am working, Steve will make dinner.
65. They will be coming around at 11 P.M.
66. While I am finishing my homework, she is going to make dinner.
67. I will be sleeping at the afternoon.
68. They’ll be leaving Istanbul in two hours’ time.
69. I’ll be cleaning the house tomorrow.
70. I am not going to taking shower when you will come.
71. She will not be sleeping when you telephone her.
72. I will not be working tomorrow.
73. I will not be trying to do it, do not worry, I promise.
74. She is not going to talking about it to her mother.
75. Will you be sitting in the park when I arrive?
76. I will be watching TV when she arrives tonight.
77. Will you be loving me?
78. Will you be waiting for me?
79. Will it be raining at this time tomorrow?
80. Will he be visiting his friends this time next week?
81. When will you be arriving in Philadelphia?
82. Will she be watching TV?
83. This time tomorrow, will we be working on our project?
84. Will they be writing letter to each other?
85. Alex will be joining us at the meeting.
86. What will you be doing at 10pm tonight?
87. Michael will be running a marathon this Friday.
88. How will she be travelling?
89. We will be sailing in an hour.
90. By Christmas I will be skiing like a pro.
91. Tomorrow he’ll still be suffering from his cold.
92. I will be playing games when he arrives today.
93. I’ll be travelling with friends.
94. She will not be going to school by this time next week.
95. I will be studying English future tenses.
96. She will not be working on Tuesday.
97. My mother won’t be working tomorrow.
98. They will be having dinner at seven. It’s best to call later.
99. Who is going to be traveling to Spain next month?
100. I’ll be waiting for you when you get back.