Sentences with Woman, Sentences about Woman in English
1. You’re a brave woman.
2. The plump woman said.
3. He dressed up as a woman.
4. She was a beautiful woman.
5. Alex married an older woman.
6. I really am a woman at peace.
7. Jessica is a determined woman.
8. Arya is a very beautiful woman.
9. The woman called out to help me.
10. Jessica is a self-educated woman.
11. No woman is as arrogant as she is.
12. The woman was praying incessantly.
13. The woman replied in the negative.
14. I think Jessica is an honest woman.
15. Frank disguised himself as a woman.
16. That’s the woman who bought my house.
17. Had the woman cried till the morning?
18. Woman‘s at best a contradiction still.
19. That woman wept over her child’s death.
20. Lady Diana was a woman of great beauty.
21. You can be both mother and business woman.
22. The woman gave an oral report to her boss.
23. A woman should soften but not weaken a man.
24. Prayer is not an old woman‘s idle amusement.
25. I look up to my mom. She’s a beautiful woman.
26. You’re the most beautiful woman in the world.
27. A woman‘s beauty is one of her great missions.
28. The woman suddenly screamed and asked for help.
29. A woman whose husband is dead is called a widow.
30. Taking joy in living is a woman‘s best cosmetic.
31. 143.Samira isn’t that strong of a woman yet, she.
32. I’ve learned that every working mom is a superwoman.
33. The “feminine” woman is forever static and childlike.
34. A witty woman is a treasure a witty beauty is a power.
35. A woman‘s best protection is a little money of her own.
36. A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.
37. The woman is uniformly sacrificed to the wife and mother.
38. I don’t need plastic in my body to validate me as a woman.
39. A woman must combine the role of mother, wife and politician.
40. The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.
41. A woman‘s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty.
42. The woman who died in a traffic accident will be buried today.
43. I swore an oath before the altar of God to protect this woman.
44. “Don’t chide me, old woman,” he said in a low, dangerous voice.
45. Trust no friend without faults, and love a woman, but no angel.
46. Beauty is the still birth of suffering, every woman knows that.
47. A beauty is a woman you notice a charmer is one who notices you.
48. Mady must be quite a woman to inspire such admiration from jack.
49. Anytime a woman competes with another woman she demeans herself.
50. Men won’t read any email from a woman that’s over 200 words long.
51. A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself.
52. Jessica must be quite a woman to inspire such admiration from jack.
53. The firefighter boldly entered the flames and rescued the old woman.
54. I don’t mind living in a man’s world, as long as I can be a woman in it.
55. A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to write fiction.
56. The easiest way to disregard a woman’s voice is to package her as a scold.
57. When her husband came home, the woman had been cleaning the house for hours.
58. The woman who is with the red dress asking me the address was very beautiful.
59. Beauty, n: the power by which a woman charms a lover and terrifies a husband.
60. I think my sister was luck woman. My sister was born and reared amidst plenty.
61. Misogyny involves hatred toward women or a type of woman for a particular reason.
62. I really don’t advise a woman who wants to have things her own way to get married.
63. No sensible man ever engages, unprepared, in a fencing match of words with a woman.
64. Men always want to be a woman‘s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.
65. Married love between man and woman is bigger than oaths guarded by right of nature.
66. I really admire a woman for her intelligence, her personality. Beauty is not enough.
67. You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.
68. Beware of the man who denounces woman writers; his penis is tiny and he cannot spell.
69. Any sex outside of the marriage bond between a man and a woman is violating God’s law.
70. Every word a woman writes changes the story of the world, revises the official version.
71. At fifteen, beauty and talent do not exist there can only be promise of the coming woman.
72. Children, dear and loving children, can alone console a woman for the loss of her beauty.
73. The age of a woman doesn’t mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles.
74. When a man or woman is truly honest, it is virtually impossible to insult them personally.