Sentences with Winter, Sentences about Winter in English
1. I met her last winter.
2. This winter has been mild.
3. Many trees are bare in winter.
4. We had a mild winter last year.
5. My least favorite season is winter.
6. It snows a lot in winter in Russia.
7. Frank went skiing during the winter.
8. I hope, I don’t catch the flu this winter.
9. Many trees lose their leaves in the winter.
10. We have been learning English since last winter.
11. A lot of snow falls on these mountains in winter.
12. Johm slipped on ice and broke his hip last winter.
13. Next winter in spite of he did not want to give up.
14. The pine stays green in winter… wisdom in hardship.
15. Especially in winter, we should eat oranges every day.
16. In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy.
17. Where do you usually prefer to spend the winter months?
18. I don’t have many winter clothes. I have to go shopping.
19. They must hunger in winter that will not work in summer.
20. Laughter is sunshine, it chases winter from the human face.
21. Our sad detective Max Payne has no choice against Winterson.
22. The squirrels are busy collecting nuts for the winter season.
23. The quiet transition from autumn to winter is not a bad time at all.
24. People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.
25. I bought myself a thick coat in case it may be very rainy this winter.
26. God is day and night, winter and summer, war and peace, surfeit and hunger.
27. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer.
28. Winter reached over and pulled the pilot’s harness over Scarlet’s head. “Safety first, Scarlet-friend. We are fragile things.
29. The Friday before winter break, my mom packed me an overnight bag and a few deadly weapons and took me to a new boarding school.
30. If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
31. Sometimes our fate resembles a fruit tree in winter. Who would think that those branches would turn green again and blossom, but we hope it, we know it.
32. We remained at our encampment of this day until the morning of the 7th, when we descended ten miles lower down and encamped on a spot of ground where several thousand Indians had wintered during the past season.