Sentences with Wine, Sentences about Wine in English
1. I don’t care for wine.
2. Would you want some wine?
3. I do not drink white wine.
4. To cast pearls before swine.
5. Drinking wine aids digestion.
6. There are lees to every wine.
7. Do not cast pearls before swine.
8. Old friends and old wine are best.
9. Wild vines make good vintage wines.
10. Wine hath drowned more men than the sea.
11. Which do you prefer, white wine or red wine?
12. One drop of poison infects the whole tun of wine.
13. It was spilled wine on my favorite sweater by my sister.
14. The god of wine looked around at the assembled crowd. “Miss me?
15. Beauty is worse than wine, it intoxicates both the holder and beholder.
16. Men are like wine – some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
17. Read as you taste fruit or savor wine, or enjoy friendship, love or life.
18. Beauty is often worse than wine intoxicating both the holder and beholder.
19. If we sip the wine, we find dreams coming upon us out of the imminent night.
20. O thou invisible spirit of wine, if thou hast no name to be known by, let us call thee devil.
21. Power will intoxicate the best hearts, as wine the strongest heads. No man is wise enough, nor good enough to be trusted with unlimited power.
22. My memory of my mom is a wine glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She was a runway fashion model, and she was quite a glamorous woman.
23. I felt once more how simple and frugal a thing is happiness: a glass of wine, a roast chestnut, a wretched little brazier, the sound of the sea. Nothing else.
24. Under the pressure of the cares and sorrows of our mortal condition, men have at all times, and in all countries, called in some physical aid to their moral consolations – wine, beer, opium, brandy, or tobacco.
25. Holiday? Is like, what? I’m a hyperactive girl, so it may be boring for me to be on the beach doing nothing. I just need to find a place for three weeks and work but sleep in the morning, maybe write a little bit, have a glass of red wine. That’s my perfect holiday.
26. My wife comes with me on all the movies, but she is not an appendage to a film star or anything like that. She is a completely intertwined partner. She is the other half of me. Also, we’re still very much in love with each other. We always have been, we always will be.