Sentences with Why, Sentences about Why in English
1. I don’t know why.
2. Why are you late?
3. Why don’t we check?
4. Why did you dump me?
5. Why are you running?
6. Why did you pick me?
7. Why do you say that?
8. Why not buy a dress?
9. Why is the light on?
10. Why don’t you drive?
11. Why are you sweating?
12. Why do you permit it?
13. Why did you stop then?
14. Why should I hire you?
15. Why should I tell you?
16. Why should you be sad?
17. Why would I be nervous?
18. Why didn’t you tell me?
19. Why wasn’t I told that?
20. Why don’t you take off?
21. Why did no one warn me?
22. Why are my pupils lazy?
23. Why are people clapping?
24. Why don’t you ever cook?
25. Why are so scared of me?
26. Why do you wear a watch?
27. Why had he been so angry?
28. Why are your ears so big?
29. Why are my students lazy?
30. Why do I have to do that?
31. Why was Frank transferred?
32. Why would anybody do that?
33. Why did you give her that?
34. Every why has a wherefore.
35. Why did you quit your job?
36. Why was I banned? Spamster
37. Why did you come so early?
38. Why are you staring at me?
39. Why go to all this trouble?
40. Why doesn’t Frank help you?
41. Why go to all that trouble?
42. Why are you not interested?
43. Why don’t you take a break?
44. Why do dogs run after cats?
45. I still don’t remember why.
46. I see why Frank dumped you.
47. Why don’t you lead the way?
48. Why is this cabinet locked?
49. Why has she said like that?
50. I asked him why he was sad.
51. Why didn’t you go to school?
52. Why would I want your watch?
53. Do you know? Why do we dream?
54. Why don’t you talk to me now?
55. Why are you drying your hair?
56. 105.Why didn’t you take Alex?
57. Why did you disobey my order?
58. Why are you being so distant?
59. Why don’t you consult my art?
60. I wonder why Sarah is absent.
61. Why did you give yourself up?
62. Why don’t you just tell Alex?
63. Why did you say such a thing?
64. Why don’t you just apologize?
65. Why would Tom do such a thing?
66. Why don’t you let me help you?
67. Why don’t we cancel the party?
68. Why are you being so generous?
69. Why don’t you leave her alone?
70. Why would I steal your wallet?
71. Why are you just sitting there?
72. Why don’t you go check on that?
73. He asked why he wasn’t helping.
74. Why not consider renting a car?
75. Why did you give yourselves up?
76. Why are people scared of Steve?
77. Why’s Alex being mean to Jessy?
78. I can’t remember why I did that.
79. Why was she so grumpy yesterday?
80. You look sad. Why are you crying?
81. I still can’t help wondering why.
82. Why haven’t you started studying?
83. Why did you shave off your beard?
84. Why didn’t you press this button?
85. I still can’t help wondering why.
86. I can see why you’d want to stay.
87. Why were you holding everyone up?
88. Alex wondered why Mary was so mad.
89. Why are you acting like my mother?
90. Why is freedom so important to us?
91. Why didn’t they tell me in advance?
92. Why don’t you come inside and wait?
93. I hoped you would, why did not you?
94. Why don’t you guys go and find out?
95. Why don’t you come inside and wait?
96. Why do you think I am sitting here?
97. “Why aren’t you smiling?” he asked.
98. Why aren’t you doing your homework?
99. I think we all know why we’re here.
100. Why are you staring at me like that?
101. Why don’t you sit down for a moment?
102. Just tell me why you’re really here.
103. Do you know why he treated you badly?
104. Why would anyone dye their hair pink?
105. Why are you sitting here in the dark?
106. Why don’t you return to your quarters?
107. I cannot figure out why they said that.
108. Do you know why he skipped class today?
109. Why didn’t you come to school yesterday?
110. Why were the other angels attacking you?
111. Why don’t you come to the English course?
112. I don’t understand why you don’t say yes.
113. I wondered why people were staring at me.
114. Why don’t you come to the English course?
115. Why are there so many people at the mall?
116. What is misogyny, and why should you care?
117. Why did you become such an aggressive person?
118. I couldn’t understand why she frowned at him.
119. I couldn’t understand why she frowned at him.
120. Why were you talking about this problem to me?
121. If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?
122. You have to think anyway, so why not think big?
123. Why can’t you place a blessing like that on us?
124. Women are individuals in parenting, and why not?
125. Why do you write like you’re running out of time?
126. You could have told us about this. Why didn’t you?
127. Why worry about tomorrow, when today is all we have?
128. Stability is why society has an interest in marriage.
129. Why didn’t you go with them? I thought you were going.
130. Do you know the reason why the market is closed today?
131. Why is it that the right people never wind up together?
132. Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?
133. A stick won’t stick to a wall, so why is it called a stick?
134. It is very difficult to understand why she wants to do that.
135. Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
136. Alex treated me very cold the other day. Why did he do that?
137. Whenever we talk about it, you are right. That’s why I’m bored.
138. Curran looked back at me. “Why is it you always attract creeps?
139. Hearts are fragile things. That’s why you have to be so careful.
140. The boss always get at me. I don’t know why he behaves like that.
141. I know why they don’t like me because they want the money I have.
142. Why are you waiting here? Your friends are waiting for you inside!
143. 43.Whenever we talk about it, you are right. That’s why I’m bored.
144. God is in all men, but all men are not in God that is why we suffer.
145. Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? The mother.
146. There are days when I wonder why my mom couldn’t be here to see this.
147. With a little empathy, you’ll understand why things develop this way.
148. Why was Gregor thinking about Emma’s beauty? He didn’t have any idea.
149. What is fascinating about marriage is why anyone wants to get married.
150. Can’t repeat the past?” he cried incredulously. “Why of course you can!
151. I know now, Lord, why you utter no answer. You are yourself the answer.
152. That’s why I never became a director. I never had patience with people.
153. Can’t repeat the past?” he cried incredulously. “Why of course you can!
154. Why are women… so much more interesting to men than men are to women?
155. If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why.
156. I don’t know why, but I’ve always been a sucker for roller coasters in movies.
157. Why should I be scared of an oversized bat who likes to throw temper tantrums?
158. I look placid, you see, that’s why people think I’m fine. Inside I worry a lot.
159. I don’t want marriage. You know why? Because I did that. I did it for 32 years.
160. Always listen to experts. They’ll tell you what can’t be done, and why. Then do it.
161. I’ve never quite understood why people marry marriage is just an invented structure.
162. I don’t know why you call it morning sickness, because I was sick all day and night!
163. There is no reason why he shouldn’t be happy. I don’t understand why he’s doing that.
164. The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?
165. Maybe that’s why life is so precious. No rewind or fast forward…just patience and faith.
166. The reason why men do not obey us, is because they see the mud at the bottom of our eye.
167. Human reason can excuse any evil; that is why it’s so important that we don’t rely on it.
168. These furniture are in different colors from the others. Why did they make such a choice?
169. This is why I loved technology: if you used it right, it could give you power and privacy.
170. Maybe that’s why life is so precious. No rewind or fast forward…just patience and faith.
171. I don’t understand why you woke up so late, I’ve been warning you about it for a long time!
172. Why not invest in the future of music, instead of building fortresses to preserve its past?
173. All men should strive to learn before they die, what they are running from, and to, and why.
174. Why does a woman work ten years to change a man, then complain he’s not the man she married?
175. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
176. Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that’s why it is so complicated.
177. Henry continued to chat with people in the classroom. That’s why he forgot to talk to his teacher.
178. Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?
179. In the name of all that is holy, tell me why God felt the need to make a hell. It seems so redundant.
180. Do you know why a heart lays claim? Survival. That heart lays its claim to ensure survival of its kind.
181. Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.
182. Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
183. I stand fearlessly for small dogs, the American Flag, motherhood and the Bible. That’s why people love me.
184. Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.
185. An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today.
186. Heather knows why and when her marriage ended with Richie and she knows why my marriage ended with Charlie.
187. Being alone is scarier than any boogey man and the reason why I don’t choose to see Horror movies as a rule.
188. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present.
189. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift that’s why they call it the present.
190. Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.
191. Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.
192. Windows Live Mail is using your old password that’s why you’re being asked to enter your username and password.
193. So much has been said and sung of beautiful young girls, why doesn’t somebody wake up to the beauty of old women.
194. Love cannot be reduced to a catalogue of reasons why, and a catalogue of reasons cannot be put together into love.
195. As far as I’m concerned, this is the worst thing that’s happened since I found out why Magnus was banned from Peru.
196. Why worry about things you cannot control when you can keep yourself busy controlling the things that depend on you?
197. Why should people go out and pay money to see bad films when they can stay at home and see bad television for nothing?
198. Death is the mother of beauty. Only the perishable can be beautiful, which is why we are unmoved by artificial flowers.
199. You don’t enter a dance studio and say “I can’t do that.” If you do, then why are you in the studio in the first place?
200. I am lonely, yet not everybody will do. I don’t know why, some people fill the gaps and others emphasize my loneliness.
201. Was it knowing someone so well that they instantly understood why you did the things you did—and shared those same beliefs?
202. No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire.
203. Why don’t you start believing that no matter what you have or haven’t done, that your best days are still out in front of you.
204. My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while its on your plate that’s my philosophy.
205. My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while its on your plate, that’s my philosophy.
206. So it’s been a slow process and it’s taken some patience. That’s why patients are called patients I think – patience is required.
207. In our music, in our everyday life, there are so many negative things. Why not have something positive and stamp it with blackness?
208. Daddy was real gentle with kids. That’s why I expected so much out of marriage, figuring that all men should be steady and pleasant.
209. Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
210. I don’t know why I don’t watch a lot of movies I can barely keep up with the things my friends are in. There isn’t enough time in life.
211. Culture has tremendous inertia,” he said. “That’s why it’s culture. It works because it lasts. Culture strangles innovation in the crib.
212. I lived with my mom in a really small apartment. My bedroom was like in the living room. That’s why I still love to sleep on couches now.
213. Men forget everything; women remember everything. That’s why men need instant replay in sports. They’ve already forgotten what’s happened.
214. I’m not that big a fan of marriage as an institution and I don’t know why women need to have children to be seen as complete human beings.
215. It’s like why people read scary books or go see scary movies. Because it creates a distance. They’re scared, but they’re not going to get hurt.
216. I’m still figuring out why people would want to look at me. Maybe it’s generic beauty, but it’s weird to be valued for something I was born with.
217. Patriotism is considered to be an emotion a person ought to feel. But why? Why is it nobler to love your own country than to love someone else’s?
218. The years of the economic depression have been years of political reaction, and that is why the economic crisis has generated a world peace crisis.
219. My mom had me when she was 16, and I was an only child, which is probably why I received a lot of love and didn’t miss that my father wasn’t around.
220. He was afflicted by the thought that where Beauty was, nothing ever ran quite straight, which no doubt, was why so many people looked on it as immoral.
221. That’s why I began doing makeup in the first place: I was hoping that through helping people see the beauty in themselves, I could try and find it in me.
222. That is why I fought against abortion and that is why if I were still in the Senate I would be doing everything I could to defend the sanctity of marriage.
223. Cut your morning devotions into your personal grooming. You would not go out to work with a dirty face. Why start the day with the face of your soul unwashed?
224. The American attitude is ‘We’re the best’. That’s why the NBA guys who come from other countries, the Europeans, all sort of stick together away from the game.
225. I know why most people never get rich. They put the money ahead of the job. If you just think of the job, the money will automatically follow. This never fails.
226. The very idea of true patriotism is lost, and the term has been prostituted to the very worst of purposes. A patriot, sir! Why, patriots spring up like mushrooms!
227. Everyone is interested in war, in that people don’t want it to happen. I’m much more interested in peace than in war but it’s important to understand why we fight.
228. Man masters nature not by force but by understanding. This is why science has succeeded where magic failed: because it has looked for no spell to cast over nature.
229. Nor do either of those terms connote the courage people in such pains exemplify, which is why I’d ask you to frame your mental health around a word other than crazy.
230. Why do you think the old stories tell of men who set out on great journeys to impress the gods? Because trying to impress people just isn’t worth the time and effort.
231. A good face they say, is a letter of recommendation. O Nature, Nature, why art thou so dishonest, as ever to send men with these false recommendations into the World!
232. And that is why marriage and family law has emphasized the importance of marriage as the foundation of family, addressing the needs of children in the most positive way.
233. It’s interesting to wake up at 3 in the morning by someone saying they’re a reporter and they want to know how you feel. I felt fine, but I said, ‘Well, why do you ask?’
234. I developed a nutty attitude where I’d think, If some guy really loves me he doesn’t care if I’m fat. I’d come up with all these stupid reasons why it would be OK to be fat.