Sentences with Weird, Sentences about Weird in English
1. Alex is acting weird.
2. She had been sounding very weird.
3. The weird girl with red hair flung her arms around him.
4. You know what’s truly weird about any financial crisis?
5. Some are born weird, some achieve it, others have weirdness thrust upon them.
6. Hollywood’s a very weird place. I think there’s less of everything except for attitude.
7. My mom always encouraged me, it was never weird. She’d look at ‘Heavy Metal’ and go ‘Woo-hoo!’
8. Isn’t it so weird the day you wake up and you’re just going with the flow? And you just suddenly are a mom.
9. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
10. Please stop listening to this disturbing noise. Even a door squeak sounds more beautiful than your weird K-Pop singers.
11. Two weird people sitting weirdly explaining weird bits of deduction was, Misora worried, a scene of overwhelming weirdosity.
12. I’m still figuring out why people would want to look at me. Maybe it’s generic beauty, but it’s weird to be valued for something I was born with.
13. We didn’t have a TV in the living room and all my friends thought we were kind of weird. When they’d come over, my mom wanted to talk to them about current events.
14. Weird people follow you in the streets, you can’t sit alone in a restaurant or a cafe and read a book in peace, and I think everybody values those moments of being alone.
15. The possibilities that are suggested in quantum physics tell us that everything that we’re looking at may not be in fact there, so the underlying nature of being is weird.
16. Though beauty gives you a weird sense of entitlement, it’s rather frightening and threatening to have others ascribe such importance to something you know you’re just renting for a while.
17. I could always sing, from a really young age, but my voice was really weird. I used to make my mum turn up the radio every day in our house. She was well into music so I got that from her.
18. My father was a Catholic, but my mother wasn’t. She had to do that weird deal you do as a Catholic – they deign to sanction your marriage and you have to bring your children up as Catholics.
19. Sure, ‘Twilight’ is really huge right now and everybody’s freaking out over it, but it will go away soon and I will be back to doing what I’m used to doing: weird little movies that nobody sees.
20. Not to be weird, but I still have an ongoing relationship with my mom, even though she passed away, and I’ve been surprised at how much I’ve been able to convey to her. Now I sound like a total weirdo, but that’s true.
21. I remember driving home one evening while they were reviewing the papers on the radio. One of the articles was about me separating from my wife. It’s a weird thing to listen to a news report about the break-up of your marriage.
22. I was the first in my peer group to get pregnant. All I craved was reassurance. I needed someone to tell me that all the seemingly random symptoms I had – weird things, such as excess saliva – were normal. And I was worried because I wasn’t getting any morning sickness.
23. Sometimes it’s so weird just to do an interview. This morning I was back in my parents’ house, with my brother, and we went for a jog together, then had breakfast as a family. And a couple of hours later I’m wearing high heels and a dress and makeup, and talking about my job.