Sentences with Waves, Sentences about Waves
1. The waves swallowed up the boat.
2. Mark got fired for making waves too often.
3. You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
4. Complete peace equally reigns between two mental waves.
5. A portion of the island was destroyed by the massive waves.
6. The winds and waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators.
7. A raid is an in-game event in which waves of various mobs, mainly illagers.
8. A raid is an in-game event in which waves of various mobs, primarily illagers.
9. The history of the modern western feminist movement is divided into four waves.
10. It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
11. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
12. Her death hit in waves. Not a flood, but water lapping steadily at her ankles. You could drown in two inches of water. Maybe grief was the same.
13. Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.
14. Men go abroad to wonder at the heights of mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long courses of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motions of the stars, and they pass by themselves without wondering.
15. The Third Wave Democracy was said to turn some dictatorships into democracies
16. Every time I use my microwave oven, my Wi-Fi stops working, it’s extremely irritating.
17. You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean.
18. Through loyalty to the past, our mind refuses to realize that tomorrow’s joy is possible only if today’s makes way for it that each wave owes the beauty of its line only to the withdrawal of the preceding one.