Sentences with Waiting, Sentences about Waiting
1. I have clients waiting.
2. I was waiting for a taxi.
3. They are waiting to cook.
4. I will be waiting for you.
5. Will you be waiting for me?
6. I’m tired of waiting in line.
7. I’m waiting for a phone call.
8. He will not have been waiting.
9. Please hurry! Alex is waiting.
10. I will not be waiting for you.
11. Michael is waiting impatiently.
12. It wont be waiting here all day.
13. I’m waiting for your assistance.
14. I’m waiting for your assistance.
15. I stop somewhere waiting for you.
16. Garbage is waiting in the kitchen.
17. Would you mind waiting for a while?
18. Why are you waiting for restoration?
19. The boss is waiting for Alex’s reply.
20. We don’t want to keep Samuel waiting.
21. Oscar got impatient waiting for Jessica.
22. I’ll be waiting for you when you get back.
23. I have a client waiting in the waiting room.
24. People are waiting for the plane to take off.
25. A very difficult match will be waiting for us.
26. She has been waiting for you since 3 days ago.
27. I will be waiting for you when your bus arrives.
28. Waiting for my brother to get out of the dentist.
29. I will be waiting for you when your plane arrives.
30. Who will be waiting for me when I arrive in the Paris?
31. Will they be waiting me when I arrive to the hospital?
32. Since his wife went away, he has been waiting for her.
33. I was waiting for my body receipt when Morelli walked in.
34. I hadn’t been waiting long when a lorry drew up beside me.
35. You will be waiting for her when her plane arrives tonight.
36. Will they have been waiting for three hours when we come back?
37. When you arrive at the airport, I am going to be waiting for you.
38. Why are you waiting here? Your friends are waiting for you inside!
39. Are you going to be waiting for her when her plane arrives tonight?
40. The desert is like a line drawing waiting to be animated with color.
41. Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I’m tired.
42. While they waiting for legislation to pass, we next door to the killer.
43. The world is like a waiting room in a railway station; it is not your house.
44. It is not uncommon for people to spend their whole life waiting to start living.
45. I am done living my life in the confines of others’ dreams, waiting to live my own.
46. They reach the summit last because they know God isn’t at the top waiting for them.
47. When you’ve seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.
48. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
49. Kindle of kittens, standing together and waiting for their mom, they were really cute.
50. The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
51. How do you just thrust “I love you” out into the air? It needs waiting arms to catch it.
52. I can imagine few things more trying to the patience than the long wasted days of waiting.
53. My mom never taught me to be waiting for some prince on a white horse to swipe me off my feet.
54. The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper. (W.B. Yeats)
55. Today, give a stranger a smile without waiting for it may be the joy they need to have a great day.
56. Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.
57. I’m not waiting until my hair turns white to become patient and wise. Nope, I’m dyeing my hair tonight.
58. Malicious privilege is complaining that those starving outside the ballpark aren’t waiting patiently enough.
59. It is strange that the years teach us patience that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.
60. I might be in love with you.” He smiles a little. “I’m waiting until I’m sure to tell you, though. (Veronica Roth)
61. She took out a shiny folded pamphlet, the kind they kept stacked in clear plastic stands in hospital waiting rooms.
62. Failing to fetch me at first, keep encouraged. Missing me one place, search another. I stop somewhere waiting for you.
63. You do have a story inside you; it lies articulate and waiting to be written — behind your silence and your suffering.
64. I don’t work very much, and I just sit here waiting for a script that I can’t refuse – and I’m not talking about money.
65. Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage…
66. I suspect the truth is that we are waiting, all of us, against insurmountable odds, for something extraordinary to happen to us.
67. In this outdoor waiting room of winds and stars she had been sitting for a hundred years, at peace in the contemplation of herself.
68. Falling in love is the best way to kill your heart because then it’s not yours anymore. It’s laid in a coffin, waiting to be cremated.
69. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones weve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
70. I have to keep reminding myself that I am their mother. Sometimes we are sitting at home and I feel like we are waiting for our mom to come home.
71. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
72. You may never get to that perfect world that you’re waiting for where everything’s going to be perfect and you got that much money and your house paid off.
73. Marilyn Monroe was no fun to work with. She would report to work around 5:00 in the evening. You’ve been in make-up since 8:30 in the morning waiting for her.
74. Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.
75. Gradually the waiting began to feel less like waiting and more like this was simply what life was: the distracting tasks undertaken while the thing you are waiting for continues not to happen.
76. Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.
77. In this respect early youth is exactly like old age it is a time of waiting for a big trip to an unknown destination. The chief difference is that youth waits for the morning limited and age waits for the night train.
78. Sometimes they are a matter of luck the photographer could not expect or hope for them. Sometimes they are a matter of patience, waiting for an effect to be repeated that he has seen and lost or for one that he anticipates.
79. Do stuff. be clenched, curious. Not waiting for inspiration’s shove or society’s kiss on your forehead. Pay attention. It’s all about paying attention. attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. stay eager.
80. The present moment is nice but it does not last. Living in it is like waiting in a junction town for the morning limited the junction may be interesting but some day you will have to leave it and you do not know where the limited will take you.
81. It seems sensible to me that we should look to the medical profession, that over the centuries has helped us to live longer and healthier lives, to help us die peacefully among our loved ones in our own home without a long stay in God’s waiting room.
82. When I was waiting tables, washing dishes, or mowing lawns for money, I never thought of myself as stuck in some station in life. I was on my own path, my own journey, an American journey where I could think for myself, decide for myself, define happiness for myself.
83. The Scriptures contain many stories of people who waited years or even decades before the Lord’s promises came to pass. What modern believers can learn from the patience of biblical saints like Abraham, Joseph, David, and Paul is that waiting upon the Lord has eternal rewards.
84. So, I remember when I was a kid, I was waiting for my mom to come home when she was working late, and, you know, I was like, ‘Oh my God, what happened to her? Is she OK? Did something happen to her getting in the car?’ I was a little kid. But those are actually early onsets of anxiety.