Sentences with Video, Sentences about Video in English
1. I love to play video games.
2. Frank’s skilled at videogames.
3. I decided to shoot a new video.
4. Brad plays video games every day.
5. When did we shoot the first video?
6. I watched a very funny video on youtube.
7. Alex has uploaded new videos to Youtube.
8. I could not upload the video to the site.
9. When Michael was playing video games, Richard was studying.
10. I’ve rarely seen video screens used well in a music concert.
11. Had the teacher been showing them a video when the bell rang?
12. Now, on nights that I can’t sleep, I play video games alone until the morning.
13. Jack and Jolie are not playing video games, they are watching a TV series right now.
14. This video game must be very old, we used to play it with my brother when I was little.
15. If life is a video game, the graphics are great, but the plot is confusing and the tutorial is way too long.
16. Very often when I go in to meet for movies or pilots, I’m put on videotape. I hate the notion that that tape is going to sit on a shelf and never get better.
17. Adam does most of the work when it comes to videos and he basically does the same as I do with the lyrics. The videos are his visual interpretations of our music.
18. Life would be a lot easier if conversations were rewindable and erasable, like videos. Or if you could instruct people to disregard what you just said, like in a courtroom.
19. No, but way before that, I’ve been doing little dances in movies for years. Yeah, that was an amazing chance. You know, at my age to be able to do a music dance video, very unusual.
20. My mom didn’t let me play video games growing up, so now I do. Gaming gives me a chance to just let go, blow somebody up and fight somebody from another dimension. It’s all escapism.
21. I’ve noticed a lot of younger artists have less fear of doing different sorts of things, whether it’s various types of music, or gallery artists moving between video and sculpture and drawing.
22. When videotape came so a lot of movies that I do have a kind of afterlife in video. Things where movies that I do would come and go they still come and go but you can go rent them and see them on TV.
23. Some people think literature is high culture and that it should only have a small readership. I don’t think so… I have to compete with popular culture, including TV, magazines, movies and video games.
24. I showed my mom the movie then I told her the movie got bought and that it was gonna be shown in theatres and be on video. Everyone was really psyched about it. Everyone in my little town of hounds started to call me movie star.
25. I don’t have an iPod. I mean, I have a couple. Doesn’t everyone? But I don’t use it. I need to because I go to the gym now, and I’m tired of listening to morning radio. I want some music! I do have a video iPod, but I don’t use it either.
26. I turned on VH1 this morning just to get a little warm-up before I came over here, and I think it’s just terrific. There’s so much great stuff: diverse and wonderful music, good performances, great looking girls, great videos, the whole thing.
27. I don’t want to criticize any other designers, but I have to say that many of the people involved in this industry – directors and producers – are trying to make their games more like movies. They are longing to make movies rather than making videogames.
28. My dad had a commercial film company, so he had a videotape player before anyone. So he got Mel Brooks movies or Citizen Kane or some classic old movies. And every summer the revival house in Evanston would show the great films from the ’50s and ’60s and ’70s.