Sentences with Victim, Sentences about Victim in English
1. Alex is the victim.
2. Don’t blame the victim.
3. The victim died at the scene.
4. He fell a victim to a deadly disease.
5. Please listen to me, Alex wasn’t the only victim.
6. Victims recite problems, leaders provide solutions.
7. Relatives of the victim do not want to leave the scene.
8. The governor decided to provide assistance for the victims.
9. Victims. Victims of a transitional period of morality. That is what we both certainly are.
10. You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.
11. Blondes make the best victims. They’re like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints.
12. Men are so simple and so much inclined to obey immediate needs that a deceiver will never lack victims for his deceptions.
13. Men’s actions are too strong for them. Show me a man who has acted, and who has not been the victim and slave of his action.
14. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.
15. Let us resolve to be masters, not the victims, of our history, controlling our own destiny without giving way to blind suspicions and emotions.
16. I am still a victim of chess. It has all the beauty of art – and much more. It cannot be commercialized. Chess is much purer than art in its social position.
17. Morality and its victim, the mother – what a terrible picture! Is there indeed anything more terrible, more criminal, than our glorified sacred function of motherhood?
18. By developing a contaminated, stigmatized identity, the child victim takes the evil of the abuser into herself and thereby preserves her primary attachments to her parents.