Sentences with Various, Sentences about Various in English
1. Cancer can have various causes.
2. Steve found various kinds of nuts.
3. The girl kept various kinds of pets.
4. Steve collected various information.
5. Alex and I talked about various things.
6. A raid is an in-game event in which waves of various mobs, mainly illagers.
7. A raid is an in-game event in which waves of various mobs, primarily illagers.
8. It is a narrow mind which cannot look at a subject from various points of view.
9. I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars.
10. For after my marriage I had made various attempts to write fiction. They were clearly failures.
11. All of the above sentences have been shot with Simple Present Tense and give various orders to the other person.
12. I don’t have much talent in playing football, but on the other hand, I hit the ball with very hard and various violent turns.
13. Read. Read. Read. Just don’t read one type of book. Read different books by various authors so that you develop different style.
14. But theater, because of its nature, both text, images, multimedia effects, has a wider base of communication with an audience. That’s why I call it the most social of the various art forms.
15. I’ve noticed a lot of younger artists have less fear of doing different sorts of things, whether it’s various types of music, or gallery artists moving between video and sculpture and drawing.
16. It has been suggested at various times that I should start an operation in the United Kingdom but – bearing in mind my age and medical history – I think this would be not a very sensible way to go forward.
17. To keep the record straight, it wasn’t always John and Yoko. We’ve all accused one another of various business things we tend to be pretty paranoid by now, as you can imagine. There’s a lot of money involved.
18. I’ve had to adapt my wardrobe to my various roles, both at the office, as a mom, and for television. When I shop for the season I look for pieces that will suit every facet of my daily life, not just one single occasion.
19. C-17s should be ready to go at various military bases around the world packed with water, food, medical supplies, sleeping bags and tents, all prepared to be air dropped in alongside soldiers and doctors to begin relief efforts.
20. Some men know that a light touch of the tongue, running from a woman’s toes to her ears, lingering in the softest way possible in various places in between, given often enough and sincerely enough, would add immeasurably to world peace.
21. We still have people in the active duty, and if people are feeling ill, if they’re experiencing various symptoms and they’re still in the active duty, they’re less likely to come forward because that could result in their medical discharge.
22. The Navy’s paid for you to go through school, and then they need doctors to go out and take care of people who are in various different parts of the world. I decided to pay back my time first as an undersea medical officer. I was stationed in Scotland.
23. In a very weak economy, when you say ‘cut government spending,’ what you mean is you’re laying off school teachers and you’re de-funding various programs that put money into the economy. This means you have more unemployed people that then draw unemployment benefits and don’t pay taxes.