Sentences with Upset, Sentences about Upset in English
1. I must be careful not to upset her.
2. My son never drinks milk, I am very upset.
3. I will not be upset if you do not love me.
4. My brother tends to get upset over nothing.
5. Alex may be very upset about this situation.
6. 5.I will not be upset if you do not love me.
7. Jane may be very upset about this situation.
8. 12.If you do not love me, I will not be upset.
9. Your old sister seems upset about the announcement.
10. Mary was upset at having been passed over for the job.
11. Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one.
12. I told him all the facts that it may upset him that I lied.
13. He might continue to live in this city so as not to upset him.
14. He always thought of his friends and didn’t care if he was upset.
15. To be upset over what you don’t have is to waste what you do have.
16. He had forgotten his mother’s birthday, but he lied a white lie not to upset him.
17. Our black president can’t say that he’s for gay marriage. That is upsetting to me.
18. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.
19. Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you will never get back.
20. What the hell are you getting so upset about?’ he asked her bewilderedly in a tone of contrive amusement. ‘I thought you didn’t believe in God.
21. Never be in a hurry do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.
22. What I find most upsetting about this new all-consuming beauty culture is that the obsession with good looks, and how you can supposedly attain them, is almost entirely female-driven.
23. If the context is lost and merely bits and pieces remain from a scattered existence, only the connection of anchor points may reinstate a distorted mental balance in an upset life story.
24. I was amazed and upset by the looks I got just walking around the studio… It illuminates the ugliness and the beauty that exists within each of us, and that’s what this story represents to me.