Sentences with Ultimately, Sentences about Ultimately in English
1. Liberate the minds of men and ultimately you will liberate the bodies of men.
2. Many artists and scholars have pointed out that ultimately art depends on human nature.
3. The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.
4. My relationship with Dean was great, but ultimately it wasn’t a fulfilling marriage for either of us.
5. Ultimately a hero is a man who would argue with the gods, and so awakens devils to contest his vision.
6. A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.
7. Ultimately, I believe the only secret to a happy marriage is choosing the right person. Life is a series of choices, right?
8. Ultimately, to have a career in movies, to a certain extent, certainly in England, you can’t sustain a career in just English movies.
9. For behind all imperialism is ultimately the imperialistic individual, just as behind all peace is ultimately the peaceful individual.
10. One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words it is expressed in the choices one makes… and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.
11. One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes… and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.
12. Each experience through which we pass operates ultimately for our good. This is a correct attitude to adopt and we must be able to see it in that light.
13. There can be no vulnerability without risk there can be no community without vulnerability there can be no peace, and ultimately no life, without community.
14. I believe it should be possible for someone stricken with a serious and ultimately fatal illness to choose to die peacefully with medical help, rather than suffer.
15. If you want to live within the definition of your own truth, you have to choose to go through the initially painful and ultimately comforting process of finding it.
16. You can only learn so much from books. You can only learn so much from education. Ultimately, it is the wisdom of God that will carry you through in the toughest situations of life.
17. Ultimately, we have just one moral duty: to reclaim large areas of peace in ourselves, more and more peace, and to reflect it towards others. And the more peace there is in us, the more peace there will be in our troubled world.
18. Ultimately, all human activities have as their goal the realization of happiness. Why, then, have we ended up producing the opposite result? Could the underlying cause be our failure to correctly understand the true nature of happiness?
19. I don’t know why, it’s the same reason why you like some music and you don’t like others. There’s something about it that you like. Ultimately I don’t find it’s in my best interests to try and analyze it, since it’s fundamentally emotional.
20. The compulsion to do good is an innate American trait. Only North Americans seem to believe that they always should, may, and actually can choose somebody with whom to share their blessings. Ultimately this attitude leads to bombing people into the acceptance of gifts.