Sentences with Tone, Sentences about Tone in English
1. We thought we heard your dulcet tones.
2. Don’t look at me in that tone of voice.
3. Jace’s tone mocked her with its false hurt.
4. In an incredulous tone, he said, “You don’t know the meaning of virtue!
5. I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life.
6. Beauty and fullness of tone can be achieved by having the whole orchestra play with high clarinets and a carefully selected number of piccolos.
7. What the hell are you getting so upset about?’ he asked her bewilderedly in a tone of contrive amusement. ‘I thought you didn’t believe in God.
8. A lot of the struggle I had with movies is I really loved moments and tones and feelings in a scene, and I loved creating those, but I never really had great stories to string them together.
9. I probably wouldn’t be singing if not for Michael Jackson. When I started singing, I didn’t like my tone until my mom put me on to Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder, so listening to the way they used their instrument helped me get more comfortable with my own.