Sentences with Till, Sentences about Till in English
1. To put off till Doomsday.
2. Can I hang out here till seven?
3. I didn’t eat meat till I was 18.
4. Let’s put it off till next week.
5. Never fry a fish till it’s caught.
6. Never cackle till your egg is laid.
7. A friend is never known till needed.
8. The baby had cried till the morning.
9. Had the woman cried till the morning?
10. Everything stinks till it’s finished.
11. I am free till 6 o’clock this evening.
12. Health is not valued till sickness comes.
13. Jessica put off her departure till Friday.
14. Draw not your bow till your arrow is fixed.
15. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
16. We never know the value of water till the well is dry.
17. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
18. The climate will not be going to change till the morning.
19. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do (can be done) today.
20. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
21. You’ll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
22. Men of ill judgment ignore the good that lies within their hands, till they have lost it.
23. Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.
24. My mom’s one of 13 siblings, and they all got six kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton.
25. Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.
26. My father and mother were second cousins, though they did not meet till shortly before their marriage.
27. By nature man hates change; seldom will he quit his old home till it has actually fallen around his ears.
28. By nature, man hates change; seldom will he quit his old home till it has actually fallen around his ears.
29. Men of perverse opinion do not know the excellence of what is in their hands, till someone dash it from them.
30. Men of perverse opinion do not know the excellence of what is in their hands, till some one dash it from them.
31. I get started at 5:30 in the morning and write till 10 A.M. Then I hike six or seven miles before going back to work.
32. I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.
33. Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
34. A man’s love, till it has been chastened and fastened by the feeling of duty which marriage brings with it, is instigated mainly by the difficulty of pursuit.
35. Beauty, sweet love, is like the morning dew, Whose short refresh upon tender green, Cheers for a time, but till the sun doth show And straight is gone, as it had never been.
36. There is nothing that special to see when looking at me. I’m a painter who paints day in day out, from morning till evening – figure pictures and landscapes, more rarely portraits.
37. I broke down while at Oxford, was rejected by a record number of medical tribunals during the War, and finally got permission to leave Oxford and do civilian work till the War ended.
38. I met my boyfriend, a pro poker player, at a tournament. He tried to dissuade me because it’s a seedy gritty world. Listen, I’ve played till 4 in the morning. I’ve played with a half million dollars on the table.
39. Some days I would be there at ten in the morning and wouldn’t leave till ten at night, and the others would waltz in for a couple of hours and then leave, because I was doing that painting thing. And they were happy to see that being done.
40. I always was drawn to the performing arts. I started dancing when I was two. I sang, loved to act, and loved going to visit my mom on-set. But she wanted me to have a normal childhood, so I wasn’t really allowed to pursue acting till I got older.
41. I believe in the institution of marriage. Of course being a Mormon, we believe in eternity rather than just till death do us part. If you really try hard, if you make it work, it’s blissful. But I also know a marriage that isn’t working can be painful.
42. Your enjoyment of the world is never right, till every morning you awake in Heaven: see yourself in your Father’s palace and look upon the skies, the earth, and the air as celestial joys: having such a reverend esteem of all, as if you were among the angels.
43. It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five.