Sentences with Thirteen, Sentences about Thirteen
1. Thirteen apples remain.
2. Thirteen cars were sold.
3. He bought thirteen oranges.
4. I lived in Paris until I was thirteen.
5. Thirteen houses will be sold in this area.
6. There were thirteen male students in the class.
7. I told Augustus the broad outline of my miracle: diagnosed with Stage IV thyroid cancer when I was thirteen.
8. There is nothing worse that a thirteen-year-old boy. You’re embarrassed by your parents, and you’re trying to find your independance because, deep inside, you are so dependent on your mom.
9. One of the world’s most popular entertainments is a deck of cards, which contains thirteen each of four suits, highlighted by kings, queens and jacks, who are possibly the queen’s younger, more attractive boyfriends.
10. My mom’s one of 13 siblings, and they all got six kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton.
11. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 13 and it was something we weren’t really aware of as a family.
12. Everyone related to me in my circle was from church: church friends, church school, church activities. All my friends weren’t allowed to watch MTV or go to PG-13 movies or listen to the radio, so I didn’t really know anything different. That’s how I was raised.