Sentences with Terribly, Sentences about Terribly in English
1. It’s a terribly hard job to spend a billion dollars and get your money’s worth.
2. But I must admit I miss you terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby.
3. There was a door, but it was terribly bashful, so Auri politely pretended not to see it.
4. Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.
5. Being a woman is a terribly difficult trade since it consists principally of dealings with men.
6. One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important.
7. Besides, nowadays, almost all capable people are terribly afraid of being ridiculous, and are miserable because of it.
8. I think men are afraid to be with a successful woman, because we are terribly strong, we know what we want and we are not fragile enough.
9. Crime is terribly revealing. Try and vary your methods as you will, your tastes, your habits, your attitude of mind, and your soul is revealed by your actions.
10. There is something terribly morbid in the modern sympathy with pain. One should sympathise with the colour, the beauty, the joy of life. The less said about life’s sores the better.
11. I was lucky enough to be the lady that was asked to be Maria in the Sound Of Music, and that film was fortunate enough to be huge hit. The same with Mary Poppins. I got terribly lucky in that respect.
12. When I was born in 1970 with a rare genetic disorder called spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita (SED), medical science wasn’t what it is today and my mum and dad were treated terribly by the medical profession.