Sentences with Surprise, Sentences about Surprise in English
1. I am surprised.
2. I am so surprised!
3. They seem surprised.
4. Everyone was surprised.
5. I jumped up in surprise.
6. She might make a surprise.
7. Alex looked a bit surprised.
8. Alex’s reply surprised Mary.
9. I don’t like being surprised.
10. I’m surprised at your behavior.
11. You never cease to surprise me.
12. Jessica surprised him with a kiss.
13. I’m surprised that you’re so naive.
14. Her extensive knowledge surprises me.
15. I’m surprised that she did such a thing.
16. Alex and I were surprised at his conduct.
17. The rapid growth of the city surprised us.
18. Hopelessness has surprised me with patience.
19. They conceived a plan to surprise the enemy.
20. Steve heaped abuse on the rather surprised clerk.
21. He liked to surprise his friends from occasionally.
22. Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.
23. The biggest surprise about our marriage is that Erin was out there.
24. Let us accept truth, even when it surprises us and alters our views.
25. I wake up every morning and I surprise myself. I wake up to a new me.
26. Will Moses have been feeling sad by the time I make a surprise for him?
27. Sentences containing surprise or emotion are called exclamation sentences.
28. Wicked people are always surprised to find ability in those that are good.
29. Merry Christmas. I’m sorry if these letters have caught you both by surprise.
30. Time changes everything except something within us which is always surprised by change.
31. You should never be surprised when someone treats you with respect, you should expect it.
32. Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
33. So far I’m not surprised by anything about being a mom. It’s all pretty great – but that’s what I expected.
34. Momma, you’re special,” Renesmee told me without any surprise, like she was commenting on the color of my clothes.
35. I go to the movies a lot, and I regret when I see some actor that I used to like, to find them offering no more surprises.
36. One of the most beneficial and valuable gifts we can give to ourselves in this life: is allowing ourselves to be surprised!
37. Visual surprise is natural in the Caribbean it comes with the landscape, and faced with its beauty, the sigh of History dissolves.
38. I’m choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I’m making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.
39. All sorts of computer errors are now turning up. You’d be surprised to know the number of doctors who claim they are treating pregnant men.
40. I’ve made movies that we’re very successful that we’re a complete surprise, and I’ve made movies that I thought we’re going to be very successful that, you know.
41. I know we can’t always know what medical surprises may happen during childbirth. But my hope is to go fully natural – no epidural, no interventions. Wish me luck.
42. Imagine my surprise when, after a lifetime of teaching me to keep personal things to myself, Mom insisted my drawings were the start of a comic strip for millions of people to enjoy.
43. Shortly thereafter, some friends encouraged me to try out for the Miss South Carolina World beauty pageant. To my surprise, I won – and was sent to New York City to compete nationally.
44. Rich men’s houses are seldom beautiful, rarely comfortable, and never original. It is a constant source of surprise to people of moderate means to observe how little a big fortune contributes to Beauty.
45. Beauty ought to look a little surprised: it is the emotion that best suits her face. The beauty who does not look surprised, who accepts her position as her due – she reminds us too much of a prima donna.
46. It was important on The Shipping News to have my house far enough away from each location so I had this time in the morning to think about my shots and still remain open to surprises once I got to the set.
47. My grandfather told me that he had a big surprise because it was my birthday, but he could not stop his excitement and explained what the surprise was this evening, my grandfather bought me a little white cute dog.
48. Not to be weird, but I still have an ongoing relationship with my mom, even though she passed away, and I’ve been surprised at how much I’ve been able to convey to her. Now I sound like a total weirdo, but that’s true.
49. I was always a drama queen. I remember playing in the kitchen, trying to get my mom to think I was dead and call the police. When she didn’t, I would cry. I was always theatrical. I don’t think any of my relatives are surprised.
50. There will be, I think, an attempt to grasp again the surprise and accidents of nature and a more intimate and sympathetic study of its moods, together with a renewed wonder and humility on the part of such as are still capable of these basic reactions.
51. Is human nature basically good or evil? No economist can embark upon his profession without considering this question, and yet they all seem to. And they all seem to think human nature is basically good, or they wouldn’t be surprised by the effects of deregulation.
52. Bob Marley performed the ‘One Love Peace’ concert in Jamaica with the two different warring political sides. There’s always been that in black music and culture in general. It’s no surprise because black music is such a reflection of what’s going on in black life. It’s not unusual for hip-hop.