Sentences with Surgeon, Sentences about Surgeon
1. What do surgeons do day in, day out?
2. The surgeon persuaded him to undergo an organ transplant.
3. She got her looks from her father. He’s a plastic surgeon.
4. The surgeon is also looked upon as the leader of the surgical team.
5. Beauty lasts five minutes. Maybe longer if you have a good plastic surgeon.
6. The job description for surgeons varies depending on what environment they are practicing in.
7. Many surgeons find themselves in a multifaceted career that allows them to put their skills to good use in a combination of workplace settings.
8. The surgeon is responsible for the preoperative diagnosis of the patient, for performing the operation, and for providing the patient with postoperative surgical care and treatment.
9. Just the actual physical ability to hold four instruments simultaneously and do some of the things that Vivien was able to do is mind blowing to any surgeon. He never went to medical school and he became one of the great teachers of medicine himself, people are just amazed.
10. On bad days, I think I’d like to be a plastic surgeon who goes to Third World countries and operates on children in villages with airlifts, and then I think, ‘Yeah, right, I’m going to go back to undergraduate school and take all the biology I missed and then go to medical school.’ No. No.