Sentences with Sure, Sentences about Sure in English
1. Are you sure?
2. Slow but sure.
3. I’m sure we all agree.
4. What makes you so sure?
5. She’s correct for sure.
6. As sure as eggs is eggs.
7. Are your sure that’s safe?
8. I’m sure Tom will succeed.
9. I’m sure Alex will turn up.
10. Are you sure of your answer?
11. I’m sure that you’ll succeed.
12. I’m sure he has other skills.
13. I’m sure Steve agrees with me.
14. I’m sure Tom appreciates that.
15. Make sure you save the receipt.
16. I’m not sure about the universe.
17. Make sure you do as you’re told.
18. I’m afraid. I’m sure. I’m sorry.
19. I’m sure Steve appreciates that.
20. I’m sure that wasn’t intentional.
21. I’m sure Samuel will be thrilled.
22. I’m not sure how accurate that is.
23. I’m sure Alex will like the movie.
24. I’m sure Alex will like the movie.
25. I’m pretty sure Samuel’s competent.
26. Are you sure Samuel won’t be angry?
27. Mills of God grind slowly but sure.
28. I’m sure no one meant to blame you.
29. I’m sure no one meant to blame you.
30. I’m sure Frank would agree with me.
31. 131.Make sure you pack warm clothes.
32. Are you sure you closed the windows?
33. Those movies sure got me into a rut.
34. I’m sure John would be happy to help.
35. I’m not sure these foods are healthy.
36. I’m sure John would be happy to help.
37. Have you made sure the door is locked?
38. You can be sure. That rumor soon spread.
39. I’m not sure if it’s a male or a female.
40. I’m pretty sure George really loved Arya.
41. I’m sure Steve is grateful for your help.
42. 11.Ask Alex if you’re not sure what to do.
43. I am sure of his winning the speech contest.
44. I checked the door to make sure it was locked.
45. He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.
46. I’m sure my mother has forgotten about me by now.
47. I may get bad grades in exams, I’m not sure of any.
48. I accept chaos, I’m not sure whether it accepts me.
49. Be sure to fill out the registration form in person.
50. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing.
51. I think Martin will surely be there at the right time.
52. 119.Make sure you study all the topics before the exam.
53. Nowadays I’m also very tired, I surely need a vacation.
54. Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind.
55. My mom always made sure I lived my life as a regular kid.
56. Argue for your limitations, and sure enough theyre yours.
57. Make sure the thing you are living for is worth dying for.
58. Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they’re yours.
59. Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
60. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
61. If you pour some music on whatever’s wrong, it’ll sure help out.
62. I’m sure that my mom would have been happy with any path I chose.
63. Speak (talk) of the devil and he will appear (is sure to appear).
64. I got up late today too, but I’ll surely still get all the work done.