Sentences with Supply, Sentences about Supply in English
1. There is close relationship between supply and demand.
2. People are suffering from the contamination of the water supply.
3. The comfort of the rich depends upon an abundant supply of the poor.
4. I supply the music for Vampires, which is a new series that’s coming out.
5. Food storage is a way of decreasing the variability of the food supply in the face of natural, inevitable variability.
6. Speculation is only a word covering the making of money out of the manipulation of prices, instead of supplying goods and services.
7. The rule of friendship means there should be mutual sympathy between them, each supplying what the other lacks and trying to benefit the other, always using friendly and sincere words.
8. They still have some money, and they have needs to supply. They must begin immediately to pool their earnings and organize industries to participate in supplying social and economic demands.