Sentences with Stomach, Sentences about Stomach in English
1. My stomach’s full.
2. Your stomach can’t digest it.
3. I laughed so much my stomach hurts.
4. Peace in the head, peace in the stomach.
5. Babies’ stomachs cannot digest every food.
6. My mother felt a sharp pain in his stomach.
7. An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.
8. Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach.
9. The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
10. Steve no sooner finished his meal when he felt sick to his stomach.
11. We went to the hospital today, I said that my eyes were damaged, however, I also told the doctor that my stomach hurts.
12. What a marshmallow. You should hold out for someone with a stronger stomach. Someone who laughs at the gore that makes weaker men vomit.
13. It’s a huge change for your body. You don’t even want to look in the mirror after you’ve had a baby, because your stomach is just hanging there like a Shar-Pei.
14. Even as a kid, I never liked breakfast. I just don’t like to eat then. I like to get up and work. I think sticking a whole bunch of carbohydrates in your stomach in the morning is probably the worst way to begin the day.