Sentences with Square, Sentences about Square in English
1. Time Square is empty.
2. It’s past the square.
3. The square of 5 is 25.
4. A square has four angles.
5. Steve drew a large square.
6. We were back to square one.
7. We’ll get you squared away.
8. A round peg in a square hole.
9. A square has four equal sides.
10. The exposed nature of life in the public square affects leaders’ attitudes toward risk – and failure.
11. My mom was scared of the old Times Square so I was never allowed to go. Now I’m scared of the new Times Square, so I still never go.
12. I was home-schooled, was always very close with my mom and was very straight-laced and square. I was never the rebellious one, and I never threw hissy fits.
13. Like any other people, like fathers, mothers, sons and daughters in every land, when the issue of peace or war has been put squarely to the American people, they have registered for peace.
14. When I was growing up in New Jersey, my mom would regularly take my sister and I into the city to see shows. I have many fond memories of standing in the half-price ticket line in Times Square and going to matinees.