Sentences with Spectacles, Sentences about Spectacles in English
1. With spectacles on nose and pouch on side.
2. Will looked over the top of his spectacles.
3. Come, come, my conservative friend, wipe the dew off your spectacles, and see that the world is moving.
4. Myrnin turned away to pick up his Ben Franklin spectacles, balanced them on his nose, and looked over them to say,
5. Many of our young women have thought fit to cut their hair short, put on blue spectacles, and call themselves Nihilists.
6. One could mention many lovable traits in Smee. For instance, after killing, it was his spectacles he wiped instead of his weapon.
7. Above his ear, beneath the wire stem of his spectacles, I could just make out the powder burn and the dark hole in his right temple.