Sentences with Specific, Sentences about Specific in English
1. Steve specifically asked for you.
2. This gift was specifically for you, dear president.
3. It is sold specifically as canned tuna on market shelves.
4. Being clean is very important specifically for our health.
5. On weekends, I specifically go to play basketball with my brother.
6. I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.
7. Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
8. Spatial scale is a specific application of the term scale for describing or categorizing.
9. I’m not an specifically highbrow person, but I have always loved small, quirky, edgy movies.
10. Nostalgia in reverse, the longing for yet another strange land, grew specifically strong in spring.
11. I believe in kindness. Also in mischief. Also in singing, specifically when singing is not necessarily prescribed.
12. I really like where Tony Robbins says that we’re all hypnotized to see beauty this one specific way, and it’s true.
13. Specifically, I’d like to debate whether cannibalism ought to be grounds for leniency in murders, since it’s less wasteful.
14. The term is not very specific, but in some regions a more precise definition is given, which may include one or two axes of symmetry.
15. When I look at great works of art or listen to inspired music, I sense intimate portraits of the specific times in which they were created.
16. If there’s specific resistance to women making movies, I just choose to ignore that as an obstacle for two reasons: I can’t change my gender, and I refuse to stop making movies.
17. Government is, by its very nature, a destroyer of liberties the Obama administration, specifically, is promising to interfere with the economy and the health care system so profoundly that Washington will soon have us all in chains.