Sentences with Sky, Sentences about Sky in English
1. The sky looks blue.
2. The sky at dusk is red. CM
3. Steve looked up at the sky.
4. Samuel is a brave skydiver.
5. Stars are shining in the sky.
6. My sister looked up at the sky.
7. A cloud floated across the sky.
8. Samuel looked up at the night sky.
9. I am chatting with my friends on Skype.
10. Numerous stars were visible in the sky.
11. If the sky falls, we shall catch larks.
12. The sky cleared up soon after the storm.
13. The sky is gorgeous, intense blue color.
14. The skyscraper was built on a solid foundation.
15. The early summer sky was the color of cat vomit.
16. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
17. Even if the sky is falling down, you’ll be my only.
18. Jessica used Skype frequently because she was overseas.
19. Go forth under the open sky, and list To Nature’s teachings.
20. However, doing wrong moves during pregnancy is also very risky.
21. A brook with many stones, a clear blue sky with many blackbirds.
22. Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth.
23. You don’t look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you.
24. Never tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
25. The flock of crows floating in the sky of this wild forest frightened me.
26. The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
27. It’s the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world.
28. Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.
29. We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.
30. When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.
31. You can be Han Solo,” he said, kissing her throat. “And I’ll be Boba Fett. I’ll cross the sky for you.
32. The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.
33. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
34. Some nights the sky wept stars that quickly floated and disappeared into the darkness before our wishes could meet them.
35. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
36. Men are April when they woo, December when they wed. Maids are May when they are maids, but the sky changes when they are wives.
37. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
38. In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.
39. We’d been trying to touch the sky from the bottom of the ocean. I realized that if we boosted one another, maybe we’d get a little closer.
40. They carried the sky. The whole atmosphere, they carried it, the humidity, the monsoons, the stink of fungus and decay, all of it, they carried gravity.
41. If I were the rain. . . that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle. . . Would I be able to bind two hearts together?
42. We are not trapped or locked up in these bones. No, no. We are free to change. And love changes us. And if we can love one another, we can break open the sky.
43. In the clear air, the stars drilled down out of the sky, reminding any thoughtful watcher that it is in the deserts and high places that religions are generated.
44. I’m an introvert… I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky. (Audrey Hepburn)
45. The sky is always beautiful.Even when it’s dark or rainy or cloudy,it’s still beautiful to look at….it’ll be there no matter what…and I know it’ll always be beautiful.
46. There was a point – when I was a kid – where I said I wanted to be like Luke Skywalker, with blond hair and blue eyes. My mom right there told me to never be ashamed of who I am.
47. Many of us are alarmed at the skyrocketing cost of medical care, including patients, who are the consumers. However, medical malpractice is not the reason for these increasing costs.
48. Let a new earth rise. Let another world be born. Let a bloody peace be written in the sky. Let a second generation full of courage issue forth let a people loving freedom come to growth.
49. In a still hot morning, the tide went out and didn’t come back in. This was not a spectacular event. The sea did not roll up like a scroll, like the sky in Revelations. It quietly withdrew.
50. Spring. Blooms break forth from the startled earth. The sky laughs. The trees, abashed, dress themselves in verdant green. And the heavens are lush with starts. Redeem the time, the stars sing down.
51. Always keep your mind as bright and clear as the vast sky, the great ocean, and the highest peak, empty of all thoughts. Always keep your body filled with light and heat. Fill yourself with the power of wisdom and enlightenment.
52. It was morning through the high window I saw the pure, bright blue of the sky as it hovered cheerfully over the long roofs of the neighboring houses. It too seemed full of joy, as if it had special plans, and had put on its finest clothes for the occasion.
53. We’re definitely a hodgepodge of influences. Mine, most heavily, would be Southern rock – the Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd and stuff like that. Hillary is more from the country side – her mom is Linda Davis, a country singer. Dave, he’s a big fan of the Eagles and like that.