Sentences with Signal, Sentences about Signal in English
1. I signaled the car to go slow.
2. The radio station broadcasts a very strong signal.
3. If beauty isn’t genius it usually signals at least a high level of animal cunning.
4. A country that is experiencing trade deficits year after year may be a signal that the country’s domestic industries lack international competitiveness.
5. What people adore about superhero movies is the signal quality of the Christopher Nolan films – their complete lack of irony when it comes to the portrayal of heroism and the need for heroes to confront evil.