Sentences with Shoulder, Sentences about Shoulder in English
1. I have broad shoulders.
2. Alex tapped me on the shoulder.
3. George tapped me on the shoulder.
4. He rested his hand on my shoulder.
5. I feel a dull ache in the shoulder.
6. She shrugged another plump shoulder.
7. Alex slung his bag over his shoulder.
8. I miss the way he used to kiss my shoulder whenever it was bare and he was nearby.
9. He laughed, slinging his arm around my shoulders. ‘Drunk, but not that drunk, Grey.
10. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife annual and tosses it over his shoulder.
11. The Archangel.” I murmured. looking back over my shoulder at the ride, which had started its next ascent.
12. Peeta and I sit on the damp sand, facing away from each other, my right shoulder and hip pressed against his.
13. And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.
14. You will find men who want to be carried on the shoulders of others, who think that the world owes them a living. They don’t seem to see that we must all lift together and pull together.
15. I am focused on what needs to be done for the people of Israel. Period. I do not pity myself and I do not pat myself on the shoulder. I get up in the morning full of energy to fulfill my mission.