Sentences with Seven, Sentences about Seven
1. I got up at seven.
2. It’s half past seven.
3. 136.Be there at seven.
4. It is half past seven.
5. I arrived seven days ago.
6. He’ll turn round at seven.
7. Come at seven o’clock sharp.
8. Draw me a seven-pointed star.
9. It is seven. It must be seven.
10. Rain at seven, fine at eleven.
11. Can I hang out here till seven?
12. I am seven feet, two inches tall.
13. Add five to two, and you get seven.
14. I have breakfast at half past seven.
15. I’ll set the alarm for seven o’clock.
16. He could speak seven languages in thirties.
17. At seven o’clock, they were brandishing guns.
18. I wake up seven o’clock by means of an alarm clock.
19. Keep a thing seven years and you will find a use for it.
20. 140.A 16-year-old should sleep eight or seven hours a day.
21. They will be having dinner at seven. It’s best to call later.
22. The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills, wills.
23. Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
24. The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
25. Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
26. A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can er in seven years.
27. I get up at 4:30 in the morning, seven days a week, no matter where I am in the world.
28. She wants to travel the world and see the seven wonders of the world with me and my cousin.
29. I get started at 5:30 in the morning and write till 10 A.M. Then I hike six or seven miles before going back to work.
30. Radiohead and Our Lady Peace are doing the seven layers of guitar, and I kind of jumped on that before anyone else did.
31. The forties, seventies, and the nineties, when money was scarce, were great periods, when the art world retracted but it was also reborn.
32. When I was seven, I asked my mom if I could be on TV, and she said if I really wanted to, I could. I got an agent and booked my first audition.
33. Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy.
34. I learned the truth at seventeen, That love was meant for beauty queens, And high school girls with clear skinned smiles, Who married young and then retired.
35. Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
36. I was up watching Meet Joe Black at four AM. I was hoping Brad Pitt would die, and he was still alive at seven forty in the morning! I actually felt sorry for once, for critics.
37. What I couldn’t help noticing was that I learned more about the novel in a morning by trying to write a page of one than I’d learned in seven years or so of trying to write criticism.
38. If I’m on location on some island, we usually get up at four in the morning to set up. By seven thirty, we’re on the beach working until noon, then we rest. It’s not exactly a vacation.
39. Married and divorced, three beautiful daughters, two in college. The other one is 16, lives with her mom. I’m 46, I’ve worked for the Post Office for 18 years, seven facilities in three states.
40. So far as I know, anything worth hearing is not usually uttered at seven o’clock in the morning and if it is, it will generally be repeated at a more reasonable hour for a larger and more wakeful audience.
41. But I don’t think that it’s a form of family that I would be comfortable in. I’ve found a way to this character and this family, but I still believe that a marriage is between two people and not seven or three.
42. When I was 5, some financial things happened, and I moved seven times in a year. We moved from apartment to apartment, sometimes living with friends. My mom would always say, ‘Don’t get comfortable, because we may not be here long.’
43. My mom’s a concert pianist, so she started teaching me when I was around seven. When I was eight, I started writing my own songs, and kinda started putting piano and singing together. But I’m trained classically, which is a big influence on me, I think.
44. In the seventies, a group of American artists seized the means not of production but of reproduction. They tore apart visual culture at a time of no money, no market, and no one paying attention except other artists. Vietnam and Watergate had happened everything in America was being questioned.
1. The curtain rises at 7 p.m.
2. I’ve known Mark for 7 or 8 years.
3. I went to the theater at 7 o’clock.
4. I wake up at 7 o’clock in the morning.
5. She has been making dolls since 7 a.m.
6. He wakes up at 7 o’clock every morning.
7. I will have reached at home at 7 o’clock.
8. Germany became first team to score 7 goals in a World Cup semifinal.
9. She goes to work at 7 o’clock every morning and works for 10 hours non-stop.
10. At night, Samuel and her family write between 50 and 60 pages, whereas during the day they can only write 6 or 7 pages.
11. I started cooking when I was about 10. I have memories like when I was 6 or 7 with my mom, and when I was 12 I started getting real serious about cooking.
12. The 6th of August in the morning we saw an opening in the land and we ran into it, and anchored in 7 and a half fathom water, 2 miles from the shore, clean sand.
13. From 7 in the morning to 11 at night, I was reading. I don’t think one can find any other time in one’s life to be left alone so much to read in peace like that.
14. You get up about 2-3 o’clock in the morning and get through about 7 or 8 and 12 hours later you start all over. That’s the worst kind of work a person can do. You have to do these two shifts to get one day.