Sentences with Session, Sentences about Session in English
1. No man’s life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session.
2. Sometimes I miss out the morning’s painting session and instead study my Japanese books in the open.
3. People like to think the worst. They like to have hushed gossip sessions and point their fingers at someone’s problems that are more obvious than their own.
4. I trust, that your readers will not construe my words to mean, that I would not have gone to a 3 o’clock in the morning session, for the sake of defeating the Nebraska bill.
5. Our last jam session was this past Christmas. Dad played his harmonica, mom sang in English and Italian, and I played guitar. I’m so happy that we could share that musical experience for one last time.
6. The beauty of voice-over work is that maybe you come in and record once every two weeks for a couple of hours and do a couple episodes a session. It’s awesome! You spend an afternoon playing in the booth, and there you have it. It doesn’t interfere with much.