Sentences with Secure, Sentences about Secure in English
1. Is this bolt secure?
2. I feel a little insecure.
3. Samuel knotted the rope securely.
4. To secure peace is to prepare for war.
5. It was really clear that it was an insecure environment.
6. And queenly is the state she keeps, In beauty’s lofty trust secure.
7. He who wishes to secure the good of others, has already secured his own.
8. Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay.
9. It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war.
10. Only if we are secure in our beliefs can we see the comical side of the universe.
11. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
12. I know I had no hand in making this war, and I know I will make more sacrifices today than any of you to secure peace.
13. Men rise from one ambition to another: first, they seek to secure themselves against attack, and then they attack others.
14. Surely being a Professional Beauty – let alone an ageing one – is one of the most insecure and doomed careers imaginable.
15. Affably he placed one of his long white arms around her waist; she turned to him then, contentedly, expectantly, and secure.
16. The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood.
17. Our comforting conviction that the world makes sense rests on a secure foundation: our almost unlimited ability to ignore our ignorance.
18. A herd of rabbits was trying to find somewhere secure. They must succeed in this mission before the darkness fall. As they know, nature has no mercy.
19. If you’re feeling insecure and you need to feel special, the best place to go is somewhere foreign where people treat you as special because you’re different.
20. The popular, and one may say naive, idea is that peace can be secured by disarmament and that disarmament must therefore precede the attainment of absolute security and lasting peace.
21. The world knows that America will never start a war. This generation of Americans has had enough of war and hate… we want to build a world of peace where the weak are secure and the strong are just.
22. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
23. I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
24. But if republicans are to prevail, if the peace process is to be successfully concluded and Irish sovereignty and re-unification secured, then we have to set the agenda – no-one else is going to do that.
25. If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War.
26. I know that if the peace movement takes its message boldly to the Negro people a powerful force can be secured in pursuit of the greatest goal of all mankind. And the same is true of labor and the great democratic sections of our population.
27. I think you may see again a rise at the federal government level for a – a call for the federal constitutional amendment, because people want to make sure that this definition of marriage remains secure, because after all, the family is the fundamental unit of government.